Fwd: Winnipeg Free Press article: Portmanteaux

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Feb 20 15:26:38 UTC 2007

Would someone who feels strongly about (for or against) portmanteaux,
from Bennifer, Brangelina, and TomKat on down (or up), care to
respond directly to the Winnipeg Free Press columnist?  (This is
forwarded from my colleague Steve Anderson, President of the LSA, who
thought I might know someone who would be interested in responding--I
figure if I do, it's someone on our list.)

LH