Help Needed Please

Jamie Landers jme1283 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 21 22:02:48 UTC 2007

Hello,

My name is Jamie Landers and I am a senior at Kennesaw State University in
Georgia.  I have a project to due that I am hoping someone can help me
with.  The project is for my Linguistics class and it is over unequal power
relationships.  My group is focusing on Lawyer/Patron relationships and
mainly how Lawyers use jargon in order to maintain their elevated status in
society.  If anyone can help me out, or has research that may prove
beneficial, please email me back at jme1283 at gmail.com.  Thank you so much!

I appreciate all your help in this matter!

Yours truly,

Jamie Landers
Student