"difference" = difficulty; issues; busghetti

Wed Jan 3 16:19:35 UTC 2007

Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM> sez:

  Surprisingly, Usenet provides fewer than a dozen hits for "busghetti" and
"busgetti" combined, none earlier than 2000. I first noticed it about 1995.
I don't have it handy, but I've seen a printed ex. in one of Barbara Park's
extremely popular "Junie B. Jones" books.
 <<<

Try "pisketti". Google has >1000.
 Vs:
busghetti -Ristorante -Marco: about 181.

-- Mark
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Mostly.]