OT: "Ask Oxford" is News 8 Austin's Web Sighting today

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 3 23:38:41 UTC 2007

_http://www.news8austin.com/content/living/web_sightings/_
(http://www.news8austin.com/content/living/web_sightings/)
Web Sightings for January, 2007

_Ask Oxford_ (http://www.askoxford.com/)  Air Date:  1/3/2007
_www.askoxford.com/_ (http://www.askoxford.com/)

Play crosswords, hangman and other fun word  games.

So, as you all know, I wrote to News 8 Austin and said I'm Barry  Popik, I
live here just outside of Austin, I made this great website on Texas,  maybe you
can list it on your feature, Web Sightings. After all, they'd  listed Dave
Wilton's Word Origins and The Word Detective.
No luck.
Today's "Web Sighting" is that great Texas website: Ask Oxford. You can
"Play crosswords, hangman and other fun word games."
I should kill myself.