Top Quotations of 2006

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 4 20:43:16 UTC 2007

"We're not winning, we're not losing." Bush in reference to the Iraq war.
(http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/20/AR2006122000268_pf.html)

"Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a fucking fork up your ass."
Michael Richards losing it.
(http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/16174051.htm)

Scot

it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline1