Second BBC/OED Wordhunt

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Fri Jan 5 21:53:17 UTC 2007

I got the subject heading wrong when I posted this, so let me post it
again:

Kim Lomax of Takeaway Media, Assistant Producer of the BBC/OED series
"Balderdash & Piffle," has asked me to post this message about the
commencement of the second Wordhunt:

Balderdash & Piffle is back with a brand new Wordhunt - visit
www.bbc.co.uk/balderdash for more details.

Fred Shapiro

Associate Librarian for Collections and     YALE BOOK OF QUOTATIONS
    Access and Lecturer in Legal Research     Yale University Press
Yale Law School                             ISBN 0300107986