ADS-L Digest - 8 Jan 2007 to 9 Jan 2007 (#2007-10)

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Thu Jan 11 00:42:27 UTC 2007

That use, but not the term, is new to me.

Being an SF fan like Mark Mandel and Bill Mullins, "fur bikini" is
for me a more literal term -- you see them in bad caveman movies and
bad ST episodes.

Similarly literal are the "chain-mail bikinis" of fantasy (Vallejo) covers.

---Amy West