"sike"

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 17 18:18:28 UTC 2007

Yes, I'm going with the "psych out" as the meaning and spelling it as
"psych." That was my understanding in my mid-teens in the late 80's from the
original land of dairy.
Scot

it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline1