dry lightning

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 9 14:27:53 UTC 2007

Recently a bolt came "out of the blue" and killed a man here in FL the
lightning capital of the US.  The sky was blue with clouds only on the
horizon.  The man was standing in his yard.  The article in the press said a
bolt can travel sideways 30 miles from a cloud and then head to earth.  The
power is 10 times that of a regular lightning bolt.

See truespel.com - and the 4  truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at
authorhouse.com.