Faustian Illeism (or Bob Dolean Illeism)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 11 20:40:15 UTC 2007

For anyone still interested, here's an English example from 1927:

  1927 "John Rhode" [Cecil J. Street] _Mademoiselle from Armenti'eres_ (London: G. Bles) 170: Take me, f'rinstance....Whenever there's been a scrap on it's Bill 'oo's been shoved into it. An' 'ere I am, safe and sound....Lumme, I don't know where you chaps would be without old Bill to look after you.

  JL

Building a website is a piece of cake.