ginormous

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 12 02:28:50 UTC 2007

At first I thought the "g" was "hard g" as in "gun" (since 85% of "g's" are
hard g's in text).  But I see that "gi" is as in gigantic.

English has a big problem in spelling "long i" as in "eye,pie,guy".  Note
the problem with spelling Al Kaida, Al Kaeda.  I wonder who orchestrated the
switch to the spelling Al Kaeda?

See truespel.com - and the 4  truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at
authorhouse.com.