Web of Language: What to name the baby? Forget grandma, hire a consultant

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Mon Jul 16 12:09:33 UTC 2007

Reminds me of the party game of chosing one's "porn star" screen name on the basis of a formula. One formula is the name of your first pet + the name of the street your family live on when your were born.

--Chalrie