Actors' names in Japan

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 20 19:26:22 UTC 2007

Me, too. "What I tell you three times is true." (The foregoing is a
line that is a recurring motiv in an old, ASF cover story re a people
infected with Bismarck's disease, also known as "war fever," if anyone
else remembers it. The cover painting was of a computer that covered
the entire surface of a planet, a laughably silly concept, nowadays.
My antiquated eMac has about the same computing power as that
planet-covering machine.)

-Wilson

On 7/20/07, Benjamin Barrett <gogaku at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Benjamin Barrett <gogaku at IX.NETCOM.COM>
> Subject:      Re: Actors' names in Japan
>
> Douglas G. Wilson wrote:

-----
                                              -Sam'l Clemens