Lego vs. Legos: Americanism? Regionalism?

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Tue Jul 31 15:36:13 UTC 2007

Anecdotal: my brother and I (born in 1961 and 1966 respectively)
owned Legos as kids. My earliest memory of playing with them is c.
1970 when my brother and I built 2-storey houses and stepped pyramids
for my toy dinosaurs.

---Amy West