Another News Item -- Was RE: Breeding

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Fri Jun 1 13:40:42 UTC 2007

Absolutely correct. But the sentence implies the 600 have
none of the appendages mentioned.
And it would have been so easy to fix the sentence to say
what was actually meant.
(the other) doug

On the other hand, soldiers who have lost their arms and legs but retained
the use of their hands and feet could still be serviceable.

--Charlie