Chickification; Re: "There are no atheists in the foxholes" (1942)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 15 02:36:57 UTC 2007

NO ATHEISTS IN FOXHOLES
Ah, I forgot to check the ADS-L archives. Bonnie Taylor-Blake (who should
post more often) has a wonderful post.
... what's absurd about this is  that the chickification of the news in this
country from local to  national newsrooms and networks has been accomplished.
_Despite own complaints about "chickification of the news  ..._
(http://mediamatters.org/items/200706130010?f=h_topic)
Media Matters for  America, DC -  <NOBR>Jun 1
And it -- we've call it the "chickification" of the news here.  And one of
the things that results from the chickification of the news is  we have to have