VOCATIVE "guy'' - Google instances

Fri Jun 15 15:50:58 UTC 2007

A quick Google search for "tell me guy" turned up 195,000 hits of the sort
one sees below. ("Guy" here is not a proper noun). No way of telling how many of
these guys are gay, of course -- but at any rate I think this establishes
that this use is common and probably something of a buzz usage among the young.

www.moviecodec.com/topics/3274p4.html
25 Jun 2005 03:58 pm
Cartman
Guest
Lol alright guy , i guess u dont have to kiss my fat ass after all, Im so
happy of u guys right now.(it was asome , i figure out that limewire is the
fattest one , But i need u to tell me guy what kinds of game are alloud to use ,
god damit im a little bit mad guy so someone tell me waht kind of game , im
alloud to use, , anyway screew u guys im going.