The disease that defiles all medical treatment

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Jun 18 13:03:29 UTC 2007

Dear Friend,

I have sent you this message because of the need to open discussions
with you. I don't want you to misunderstand this offer in any aspect, if
it is okay with you I ask for your full co-operation. I am Yuriy
Plotnikov, the Franchise Owner of Kogalymneftgaz, a Russian oil
company. Due to ill Health I have been Esophageal Cancer, it has
defiled all forms of medical treatment and according to the medical
experts it is a terminal illness so I do not know how much longer I
have to live. I never had any real friends in my lifetime because I
never really cared for anyone but my business. But now I know that
there is more to live than making all the money in the world.

[Placed in my Junk mailbox by Eudora.  Sent by
"yuri_plotnikov at terra.es" <yuri_plotnikov at terra.es>]

Joel