For words ending in "-ity" is it ~t or ~d

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 18 18:16:25 UTC 2007

To thine own ears be true, James.

I've corresponded with the "old Fogey" Ladefoged.   He said my take on a
certain issue was correct and that "the books" were wrong regarding American
accent on a certain phoneme.  I hoped to continue correspondence, but he
died.

See truespel.com - and the 4  truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at
authorhouse.com.

It’s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07