Whole Nine Yards update(1964)?

Sam Clements SClements at NEO.RR.COM
Thu Jun 21 01:17:03 UTC 2007

And, just as an added bonus, this article may contain other antedating of
terms.  But I have things to do.  I'll leave it to the professionals.

sc
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam Clements" <SClements at NEO.RR.COM>
To: <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:56 PM
Subject: Whole Nine Yards update(1964)?

Newspaper Archive, who has been(rightfully) much maligned the last few weeks
while they're updating their workings, produces today this cite:

Tucson(AZ) Daily Citizen, 25 April 1964, page 25, a story about NASA.

"Give 'em the whole nine yards" means an item-by-item report on any project.

Make of this what you will.  It may not be what it seems.  I just stopped by
to report this.

Sam Clements