OED Appeals list (UNCLASSIFIED); Ghost-Written Famous Quotations

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Fri Jun 22 14:28:18 UTC 2007

I believe it was a New Yorker cartoon with a great variation on this theme:
A man on a telephone saying, "No, Thursday won't work. How about never?"
--
I've been known to, in response to the opposite type 'when do you need it'
question, say, "What time is it now?" But always in jest, of course.