yet alone

James Harbeck jharbeck at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Jun 23 21:31:18 UTC 2007

 From http://www.gocomics.com/bobthesquirrel/2007/06/23/ : "Some
people out there have very little yet alone a closet to put it in..."

I googled this and there are other instances of this in place of "let alone":

http://www.skyrme.com/insights/11kasset.htm
"Few managers grasp the true nature of the knowledge creating company
- yet alone how to manage it"

http://carspyshots.net/zerothread?id=20637&page=4
Nobody buys Kia cars yet, yet alone a pickup truck

http://www.topix.net/news/gay/2007/04/facing-truth-of-being-a-gay-christian
you are comfortable and proudly associating yourself with and calling
you self a "GAY CHRISTIAN" yet alone a pastor

And that's just in the first 10 hits for "yet alone".

I've posted this to the eggcorn forum, as it didn't turn up in a search there.

James Harbeck.