Fajita (1971); O.T. personal info (UNCLASSIFIED)

Sat Jun 30 04:23:36 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

> -----------------------
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Bapopik at AOL.COM
> Subject:      Fajita (1971); O.T. personal info
> -----------------
>
> O.T. PERSONAL INFO
> I just learned that I got a waiver from the Texas Board of
> Law Examiners (I'd applied in January) and will not have to
> take the Texas bar exam in  July.

So are you going to be in private or corporate law practice, or be a
judge again?  What's the goal?

> The home --  an historic salt lick!,

Somehow, I am envious.

This reminds me of a line from the late comedian Bill Hicks:
"I just played a club in Arkansas [insert your favorite hick locale here
. . BM].  They didn't have salt shakers on the tables -- just a lick,
over in the corner."