Help Needed Please

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Thu Mar 1 14:47:52 UTC 2007

>Date:    Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:18:35 -0800
>From:    Brenda Lester <alphatwin2002 at YAHOO.COM>
>Subject: Re: Help Needed Please
>
>Does this list-serve have a FAQs? I could not find one when I search
>the ADS site.
>   If not, may those who share your opinion should create specific
>quidelines to your liking.

I'm not a dues paying member of the ADS so I should have held my tongue.

I consider the student request similar to those that get posted for
Safire's assistants, and I like the current laissez-faire policy of
letting those who want to respond to do so, and those who don't, to
keep silent.

---Amy West