Notable Quotations of 2007 Sought

Sam Clements SClements at NEO.RR.COM
Sun Mar 4 15:10:42 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred Shapiro" <fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU>
To: <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 9:00 AM
Subject: Notable Quotations of 2007 Sought

> In order to help me respond to media inquries, I would welcome any
> suggestions
> of what are the most notable quotations of 2007.  Because of a particular
> deadline pressure, responses by Sunday night would be particularly useful,
> although responses after that will also be very welcome.

While I doubt that it will be long remembered by the mainstream, I thought
Anne Coulter's address this week at CPAC was memorable:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential
candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you
use the word 'faggot-so..'"

Sam Clements