"stilted"

Landau, James James.Landau at NGC.COM
Thu Mar 8 13:55:46 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurence Horn [mailto:laurence.horn at YALE.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: "stilted"

>At 9:28 AM -0500 3/7/07, Charles Doyle wrote:
>>Being proud of my heritage, I insist that the w.t.-word be banned by
law!

>>--Charlie
>
>Or at least ameliorated to "recyclables of non-color"
>
>LH

You want to recycle some of the white candidates for the Democratic
Presidential nomination?  Weren't they bad enough the first time around?

OT: If you don't like "vicious circle" or "vicious cycle", you can go
with the technical term "positive feedback loop".  A cycle is something
that comes around again, so "vicious cycle" makes sense.

    - Jim Landau