Cowboy Proverbs/Sayings

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 13 18:21:07 UTC 2007

I was once a major fan of pulp fiction, especially science-fiction,
westerns, and Tarzan-esque jungle stories. So, strictly speaking, I
didn't come across my version in a book. Rather, it was in a
pulp-fiction magazine of cowboy stories. At that time, ca.1945-1950, I
literally judged a book - well, a pulp-fiction mag, anyway - by its
cover. Hence, there's no possibility that I might recall the name of
the mag, unfortunately.

-Wilson

-----