Put lipstick on a pig (again) and cherry up

Mon Mar 19 19:54:32 UTC 2007

See http://www.freebackgrounds.com/photos_A000017.html for a close-up
look. The "My shade garden" photo at
http://www.thegardenhelper.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/53/47.html shows
a garden with it, but the photo doesn't do justice. Beauty bark
basically gives the clean look to a garden that gravel provides, but
it's bark and so has a nicer, warmer feel. BB