MILF (was Re: change from the bottom up) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wed May 2 21:56:53 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

> OK, I've polled a bunch of people I know (they're all on a
> private email list for off-colour humour), and it seems I've
> identified the prime vector for MILF: the movie _American
> Pie_ got mentioned as the source by the majority of
> respondents.

Although the phrase isn't used (I'm pretty certain), the concept of a
MILF is explicit in "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" (1989), where
Bill S. Preston, Esq., is embarassed that his new step-mom is so hot.