Can sound be put in these messages?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 8 18:20:33 UTC 2007

Is there a technical problem with putting sound in this email list.  As a
group interested in dialects we could really use it here.  Perhaps we could
partner with another site that does support voice.

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.

>From: Beverly Flanigan <flanigan at OHIO.EDU>
>To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
>Subject: Re: Can sound be put in these messages?
>Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:51:55 -0400

>-----------------------
>Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
>Poster:       Beverly Flanigan <flanigan at OHIO.EDU>
>Subject:      Re: Can sound be put in these messages?
>
>At 11:22 AM 5/8/2007, you wrote:
> >---------------------- Information from the mail header
> >-----------------------
> >Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> >Poster:       Jesse Sheidlower <jester at PANIX.COM>
> >Subject:      Re: Can sound be put in these messages?
> >attach sound files to ADS-L messages.
> >
> >Jesse Sheidlower
> >ADS-L/OED

>Thank God, else we'd all be analyzed every time we write/speak.

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You’ll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507