OT: Mathematics [was: The hoard speaks -- or writes?]

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed May 9 19:34:21 UTC 2007

At 3:11 PM -0400 5/9/07, Wilson Gray wrote:
>So that's how that Christmas plant got its name!
>
>-Wilson

...and here I always thought it was because it was a particular
favorite of those cross-breed dogs, the poinsetters.  (cf.
http://aboutmydog.com/article/links/cross_breed_dogs_page_1.php).
Not to be confused with the labradoodle, peke-a-poo, or bullshitz.

LH