Can sound be put in these messages?

Fri May 11 14:56:12 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

> Meanwhile there have been some good suggestions as to how to
> do it.  I appreciate that.  I know there are some programs
> that put a link in an emali to go to a voice message.
> Perhaps that would work.

"programs that put a link in an email"??? You don't need a special
program to do that -- you just type in the URL.

If you've got a sound file you want us to hear, put it on your web page
and give us a link.  (What?  You don't have a web page?  As someone
recently posted here, "get onboard".)

If there is a sound file that you think one of us has, ask for a link to
it, or for it to be emailed to you, or an FTP site, or what ever.
Current technology exists to get your sound out, and to get other sounds
back to you.

Don't go trying to rewrite policy for the whole forum.  You are the only
one who seems to care.