(neither) nor

Sat May 19 13:57:55 UTC 2007

On May 19, 2007, at 6:43 AM, i wrote:

> now, from the Advocate, 6/19/07, p. 30:
>
> "I, nor my management, have ever had any kind of problem with
> creating a gay character..."
>
> --Actor THOMAS DEKKER, writing on his MySpace page about rumors that
> he was pressured to drop out of _Heroes_ because his character was
> gay...

in case you're thinking that the Advocate truncated the MySpace item,
here's the preceding context:

I would like it to be known by everyone, that I have played a gay
character three times before in my career, one when I was twelve
(which is on youtube), one when I was fifteen, and another when I was
seventeen. I, nor my management...