Nappy-headed Hos (Was: "Nappy-headed who'es" redux)

Reinhold (Rey) Aman aman at SONIC.NET
Sun May 20 01:36:55 UTC 2007

Beverly Olson Flanigan <flanigan at OHIO.EDU> wrote:

> Evidence that we might want to consider moderating this list?

[snipped remainder]

Yo, Beverly dear!

Great post -- your top-posted one-liner and some 260 unsnipped lines.

Plus a wonderful example of typical women's weasel talk.  Lemme
explain:  Guys would say, "Beat it!" or "Get lost!" or "Fuck off!" but
you, being a humorless feminista, use ten wishy-washy words to demand
(indirectly, natch) that I be banned from ADS-L.

Now share with the regulars which word(s), phrase(s) or sentence(s) in
my post set your post-menopausal heart aflutter and caused you to
demand my ouster.  Come on, Bev, you can do it.  After all, you're an
Associate Professor of Linguistics, and words are your livelihood.  So
shoot already.  And be specific, please.

--
Reinhold (Rey) Aman
Temporary visitor