Lorezo Dow Turner question (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tue May 29 22:00:45 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Three records on Ancestry.com list his DoB as 21 Aug 1890:
 1.  WWI Draft Registration Card
 2.  List of U.S. Citizens departing Southampton on the Queen Mary, 1
Sept 1937
 3.  List of U.S. Citizens departing Rio de Janeiro on the S.S. Brazil,

I've forwarded these to Bethany under separate cover.

The 1900 census lists Lorenzo Turner, age 9, born Aug 1890, as living in
Elizabeth City NC (LDT's birthplace)

Also, a Lorenzo Turner, DoB 21 Aug 1890, died Feb 1972 in Chicago, SSN
326-28-9198, is listed in the Social Security Death Index.  Most likely
the same guy.