Notable Quotations of 2007

Shapiro, Fred Fred.Shapiro at YALE.EDU
Sat Nov 3 14:53:05 UTC 2007

For my annual list of "notable quotations of the year" for the Reuters news service, I would welcome any suggestions of famous or otherwise notable quotations uttered or published in 2007.  Quotations can come from politics, popular culture, sports, or any other field.

Fred Shapiro

Fred R. Shapiro                                          Editor
Associate Librarian for Collections and      YALE BOOK OF QUOTATIONS
  Access and Lecturer in Legal Research   Yale University Press
Yale Law School                                         ISBN 0300107986
e-mail: fred.shapiro at yale.edu                  http://quotationdictionary.com