recoing

James Harbeck jharbeck at SYMPATICO.CA
Tue Nov 27 02:56:04 UTC 2007

A client used the term "recoing" twice in an email I got today. This
one stumped me. I wasn't sure if it was a typo, or a misconstrual, or
what. One of our salespeople informed me that it's short for
"recommending." New to me! And when I Google "recoing" I find that
it's a French surname and that there are a few people of that name
with lots of websites about them, and that's about all I could find
in the rather limited time I had to poke around in this particular
heap. So I'm not sure whether "recoing" has any real currency, and
whether it's something we'll be seeing more of.

James Harbeck.