Mexican Chocolate & Molinillo (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Nov 29 15:12:13 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

If they were all English language uses, perhaps so.  But did you get a
sense of how many were from Spanish language web pages?

I presume that Google would return English pages with a higher priority
than Spanish, so the fact that the first few pages of listings are
English may not be relevant.