a-prefixing dying out? NOT!

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Sun Oct 7 00:26:57 UTC 2007

On page 1 of the Knoxville News-Sentinel today, there is a photo of a
Knox County resident responding to a court decision this week announced
by said newspaper in the headline "Judge tosses 12."

The photo shows a sign designed by a group of concerned citizens re the
political mess that resulted in the headline. The sign reads:

I'M A-WISHIN'
FOR A BETTER
COMMISSION

There may be t-shirts - I will try to make some available if there are.

(We could do pronunciation too, of course.)

Bethany