Wenis

sagehen@westelcom.com sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Fri Oct 12 15:49:43 UTC 2007

I'm coming to this thread a little late, having been away from my computer
for more than a month (in fact, I'm still
away from it, since it is on srike , complaiing of neglect).....but this
elbow skin  gag reminds me of an old joke about
some naive newly-weds who went to a hugely-embarrassed, tongue-tied pastor
for advice about how to
consummate their marriage and were given such ambiguous advice about the
man's part being introduced to the
woman's receptacle  that they ended up with his elbow in her armpit.
AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Original Message:
-----------------
From: Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:12:25 -0700
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Wenis

At my day job, we recently completed a short animated film (as a demo for
one of our products). One of the characters was originally named "Weenis."
The artist who named him says he came up with it on his own as a blend of
"wiener" and "penis." When I asked him yesterday, he said he was unaware of
the patch of elbow skin meaning.

The name of the character was changed to "Flint" at the last minute when
some execs objected to "Weenis."