"Silver Tsunami" (first "boomer" files for Social Security)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 16 15:36:40 UTC 2007

I guess "tidal wave" is out and "tsunami" is in.  What or who made this official?

Does anyone pronounce the "t" in tsunami?  m-w.com does not pronounce it.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.