The competitive sport of antedating

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Oct 17 12:15:34 UTC 2007

 From the article:

"Barry Popik, a former Manhattan traffic court judge who now lives in
Texas, holds the world heavyweight belt in significant antedatings.
By finding an example of Chicago being called the "Windy City" dating
from 1860, he disproved the popular legend that Chicago's "Windy
City" nickname was coined by New York Sun editor Charles A. Dana,
pooh-poohing Chicago's ability to put on the 1893 Columbian Exposition."

What, the world heavyweight belt for a mere 33-year antedating?  What
about my "piss-house", 1665, antedating 1942?  Just as significant.
(And who says antedating is a competitive sport?)

Joel