Recent Nature articles

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 19 03:08:52 UTC 2007

I heard on NPR last week that a recent issue of Nature had three(?) articles on language; one was on irregular verbs. I would like access to them, but my school access has run out (if that would have helped) and I don't want get a subscription for a few articles. Does anyone have copies of these articles or know a good way to get a look at them? Thanx for any help offered.

Scot