"Silver Tsunami" (first "boomer" files for Social Security)

Fri Oct 19 15:13:33 UTC 2007

But getting back to basics, before 'tsunami' became
popular, the correct name was 'seismic sea wave', not
'tidal wave'.  But the phrase 'tidal wave ' is stuck
in popular imagery, and in ways that have nothing to
do with earthquakes, waves, or tides.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=3DCL10062=

http://mail.yahoo.com