Sorority Sauce (ranch dressing)

Towse my.cache at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 22 03:56:47 UTC 2007

Jalapeño peppers and pineapple pizza is pure California and the pizza
of choice for the Indus peninsula vegetarians in Silicon Valley.

The company I worked for had a gathering at my place and the Round
Table pizza folks called back to make sure I had =really= ordered
eight extra-large jalapeño pepper and pineapple pizzas.

--
Sal

Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers
and the terminally curious <http://writers.internet-resources.com>