"Silver Tsunami" (first "boomer" files for Social Security) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Oct 25 23:05:53 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

> Basically I think that American's should tell the powers that
> be that "tidal wave"
> is a prefered term to "harbor wave" which is what "tsunami"
> means.

I've been looking for an email address for the Powers That Be for quite
some time.  If you have it, please post it to the list for all of our
mutual benefit.  I've got quite a few bones to pick with them.

So far, I've only been able to complain to the World's Foremost
Authority, Professor Irwin Corey.  But clearly an Authority is farther
down the food chain than a Power, and I want to go straight to the Top.