Tattoo Parlour Pimping (NOT)

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Sat Oct 27 21:52:08 UTC 2007

Yes it does, but if you check the other definition
(pimp -- v. (by senior medical personnel) to badger a student doctor with
medical questions (as a teaching method).)
. . . it kinda sorta fits that (quoted) usage.
(the other) doug

Sounds like a mistake for "pumped".

m a m

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-heffernan27oct27,0,164764.st