NYT on "vajayjay"

Tue Oct 30 15:19:42 UTC 2007

On Oct 27, 2007, at 08:16, Benjamin Zimmer wrote:

> An article on the euphemism "vajayjay", popularized last year by
> "Grey's Anatomy" and then picked up by Oprah et al.:

Thanks to a site visitor, I was able to take this term back just a
couple of years further than the first use given in the Times
article--which Rosenbloom seems to have found on my site, though she
said nothing about it. I have a Barry Popik sensation coming on.

This is a song from a rather profane white rap geek who seems to be
more of a goof than a pretender:

2000 MC Paul Barman _It’s Very Stimulating_ (Feb. 15) “MTV Get Off
the Air, Part 2 (featuring Princess Superstar)”: Lady, one more
complaint and I’ll shove a rape whistle up the Mrs. Vajajay.

http://dtww.org/index.php/dictionary/va_jay_jay/

Grant Barrett
Double-Tongued Dictionary
http://www.doubletongued.org/