DogGONE!!

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 4 19:39:04 UTC 2007

And let's not forget the immortal words of Sean Connery in "Finding
Forrester": "You're the man now, dog!" which apparently is now the title
(through initialism) of some online community, according to Wikipedia
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YTMND).

Scot

>From: Charles Doyle <cdoyle at UGA.EDU>
>To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
>Subject: Re: DogGONE!!
>Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 15:32:28 -0400

>Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
>Poster:       Charles Doyle <cdoyle at UGA.EDU>
>Subject:      Re: DogGONE!!
>
>And in the case of Snoop DD, I assume the moniker also  alludes to the
>proverbial misanalysis (which I have seen more than once in student
>writing) "It's a doggy dog world."
>
>--Charlie

It’s the Windows Live™ Hotmail® you love — on your phone!
http://www.windowsmobile.com/hotmailmobile?ocid=MobileHMTagline_2