Google Books' Biggest Screw-Up Danger??

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 8 23:31:24 UTC 2007

To my dismay I have discovered yet another pitfall in Google Books.

  After the maddeningly familiar gap created by pages "not part of this book preview," a book by Deputy Soviet Foreign Minister A. Y. Vyshinsky entitled _The USSR and World Peace_
  (N.Y.: Ayer, 1949), suddenly becomes at p. 143, without even the warning of a new albeit hidden title page, a rather different book, _The Mind on the Wing_, by Herbert F. West, a collection of essays on books and book collecting.

  I have referred the matter to Google.

  JL

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.